I Believe In One God,
The Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit
was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
The Holy League
The Holy League, in fidelity to its mission as a Roman Catholic solidarity movement:
- Provides a Holy Hour format which incorporates: Eucharistic adoration, prayer, short spiritual reflections, the availability of the Sacrament of Confession, Benediction and fraternity;
- Encourages consecration to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and the Purest Heart of Joseph;
- Promotes the Precepts and Sacraments of the Church; especially through devotion to the Most Blessed Sacrament and the praying of the Most Holy Rosary;
- Creates a unified front, made up of members of the Church Militant, for spiritual combat;
- Strives to have a regular monthly Holy League Holy Hour available to men in every Roman Catholic parish.
Join the men of Sacred Heart Parish on the 3rd Sunday of each month for Adoration, begining at 8:00 AM, Benediction at 8:50 AM, Mass at 9:00 AM and fellowship and discussion at 10:00 AM in the parish center.
I Sacred Heart Youth Ministry
For registration information contact Ann Blanton, Director of Youth Ministry, at 903-794-4444 or email@example.com
Youth Minsitry is open to all 9th - 12th grade students, and those entering 9th grade in the next school year. We meet in room 15 on Faith Formation Wednesday's and every other Sunday at 2:00 PM. Come join us for thought provoking, relative lessons and disscussions; not to mention the great food, bass-thumping music and wonderful fellowship. Join us as we prepare for our summer program, our trip to DCYC and as we begin to plan for a summer teen retreat.